Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ask me how much I love Hope In a Jar


I opened this 0.5 oz container of Philosophy’s Hope In a Jar on Friday, August 21st. And I emptied it tonight, just three weeks later. I have to say, I L – O – V – E it! I love how it feels on my skin both under makeup and alone. I believe it has improved my skin's texture and appearance. Not to mention, and this is very important, it has not made me breakout! I’ve had a difficult time finding a moisturizer that actually does the job a moisturizer is supposed to do that doesn’t also make me breakout. I’m heading to Sephora or Cosmetic Market on Monday for more. This time a 2 oz. jar!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Anonymity is the enemy of civility.” - Seth Godin
Have the courage to own your words. Anonymous comments are not welcome.