Thursday, December 10, 2009

Don't call it a comeback I've been here for years I'm rocking my peers Puttin' suckers in fear

I needed a little break. I decided not to apologize for it, but just DO IT. So...I just did it. Now I think I am ready for some makeup + beauty product talk!

Coming Attractions:
  • A REVIEW OF + TUTORIAL FEAT. A KAT VON D. EYESHADOW PALETTE
  • FAVORITE PRODUCTS FOR DECEMBER
  • FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCTS/WHAT I'M USING NOW
  • BARE ESCENTUALS HOW-TO

I'm also working on compiling a list of recommended products that I think will make for a good "starter kit". I get a lot of questions from friends on what products they need for a go-to, everyday look. And how they can glam up that look for when the occasion calls! I also want to help others better better utilize the products they already have with the addition of a few tools. My recommendations will also include colors + finishes + application + brands.

ALSO, in the (not too distant) future I hope to organize some local workshops - sort of a Makeup 101: tips + tricks + application. For now I'll be starting with some friends...and we'll see how that goes! If you're a local friend who is interested please leave a comment or send me an email. Be patient with me...I'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Anonymity is the enemy of civility.” - Seth Godin
Have the courage to own your words. Anonymous comments are not welcome.